Master’s degree, Coaching and Athletic Administration, 2014.
International Sport Science Association
- Certified Personal Trainer, July 2019.
- Certified Nutritionist, expected December 2019.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach, 2016, renewed 2018.
- Certified Specialist in Sports Nutrition, 2018.
- USA Volleyball CAP (Coaching Accreditation Program) Cadre Member, 2014-Present.
- Beach CAP Level II certified 2016.
- Beach CAP Level I certified 2014.
- Beach IMPACT certified 2013.
- CAP III (Coaching Accreditation Program, Level III), 2012, renewed 2016.
- VCAP (Volleyball Conditioning Accreditation Program) certified, 2007.
- IMPACT Instructor certified, 2006.
- CAP II (Coaching Accreditation Program, Level II) certified, 2006, renewed 2010.
- CAP I (Coaching Accreditation Program, Level I) certified, 2005.
- IMPACT certified, 2005.
Positive Coaching Alliance
- Certified Double Goal Coach: Culture, Practices and Games, 2012-Present.
- Certified Double Goal Coach: Creating a Triple-Impact Competitor, 2012-Present.
- Certified Double Goal Coach: Coaching for Winning and Life Lessons, 2006-Present.
- CPR Certified, 2014, renewed 2016, Expected Renewal 2019.
- Responsible Coaching Certification, 2009.
- First Aid Certification, American Red Cross, July 2006.
- Master’s Degree, Information Science, 2002.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Computer Science, 1995.
Volleyball Club Positions
- TNT Volleyball Club, Head Coach, 2018-Present.
- GPS Crush Head Coach, 2013.
- High Line Volleyball Club Director, 2005-2013.
- High Line Volleyball Club Head Coach, 2005-2013.
Penn State Abington
- Women’s Volleyball Head Coach, 2012-2018.
Saint Basil Academy
- Varsity Head Coach, 2005-2012.
- Summer Camp Director, 2005-2012.
- Overall Record 67-33-8
Like to Spike Youth Clinics
- Director and Lead Coach, Youth Clinics 2016-Present.
Art of Coaching Volleyball
- Head Coach, Level I Certified 2017.
- Player and Coach Development Director, 2006-2008.
- Mentor, AVCA Coach Mentoring Program, 2013-2016.
- Division III Head Coach Committee, AVCA, NEAC Representative, 2012-2016.
- Division III Poll Committee, AVCA, NEAC Representative, 2013-2016.
- ECAC South Women’s Volleyball Selection Committee, 2012-2013.
- Led or directed nearly 100 camps/clinics for coaches and athletes.
- PIAA Basketball Official, 1991 – 2006 (Retired).
- Penn State Abington Jim McGettigan Coach of the Year Award, 2012.
- Nominee for the 2011 Double-Goal Coach Award (from the Positive Coaching Alliance)
- USA Volleyball (presented by KRVA) Robert L Lindsay Meritorious Service Award, 2009.
- Bucks Mont Chapter awarded Saint Basil Sportsmanship Award for the 2006 season.
- Bucks Mont Chapter awarded an athlete from SBA the Individual Sportsmanship Award 2005 season.
- Bicentennial Athletic League Coach of the Year, 2005.
- Led 12U team to a first or second finish in every event, 2019.
- Penn State Abington
- Led to numerous playoff appearances.
- Led to first ECAC Championship Tournament in first season, 2012.
- Led to first NEAC Playoff, first season, 2012.
- Led to first winning season as a Division III institution, 2012.
- Saint Basil Academy
- Led to finish in AAA tied for 5th in district (out of 58 teams), 2011.
- Won AACA League Championship in its inaugural year
- State ranked all season
- Five players named to AACA All Star team
- Four District I AAA All Stars; Two PVCA All State Players
- Finished 5th in district in AAA (playing up from AA) (out of 58 teams), 2010.
- Three players named to AACA All Star team
- Led to 9th place finish in state, 2009.
- Two players named to the All-State Team, All-District First Team and All-League.
- Another player named to the All-District Second Team.
- Led to District playoffs in AAA competition, 2008.
- Two players named to All-League team.
- One player All-District Third Team.
- One player All-District Honorable mention.
- Led to District Semi-final during first season as head coach, 2005.
- High Line
- Led to several top finishes and one medal in 2011.
- Led to several medals and top finishes in 2010.
- Led to several silver finals and several silver bracket wins in OPEN division, 2009.
- Led to several finals and a first place finish, 2008.
- Led to medal at East Coast Championships in 2007.
- California Coaches Clinic, Volleyball, Anaheim, CA, 2013.
- USAV High Performance Clinic, 2012.
- Clinic, Gold Medal Squared Coaching Clinic, June 2009.
- Pat Powers Volleyball Clinic, (http://www.vbclinics.com), 2004
- Player, Indoor, A Rated player, 1998-Present.
- Player, Outdoor Grass A/AA Rated player, 1996-Present.
Player, Widener University Men’s Club Team, 1998 – 200